Bonatea is a landing page for a dating site in the travel niche, with the focus on looking for travel companions. It works both on desktops and mobile devices. The page displays stock photos that you can replace with your own imagery. There is a place for the introduction texts and download app icons.
Bonatea is available in English and Russian. You can create new language versions of the page by copying the language files (.json) and editing them.
If you use the Landings add-on, you can add the page to your site by uploading the archive and indicating keyword, description and desired part of the page URL - directly from the administration panel.
You can also add this landing page to your site manually. To do that, follow the steps below.
1. Download the archive with the page files and unpack it.
2. Create a directory and place it into the desired location on your server, for example into the site root.
3. Upload the contents of the archive into the new directory:
4. Open index.html and edit lines 5 and 7 to indicate the correct paths to files.
[site_url] stands for your site URL with http:// as in http://yourdomain.com/
[site_path] stands for direct path to the landing page files on the server, relative to the root directory of the site, as in /bonatea/.
5. Replace [site_url] and [site_path] across the index.html file by using Ctrl+H command.
6. Next, edit .htaccess file in your site root directory to allow the rewrite condition. Be sure to always have a backup copy of this file before you start any changes.
7. Save the changes. Now you should be able to open the new landing page by following the link http://yourdomain.com/bonatea.
Share your thoughts on this page with us in live chat or drop a line: email@example.com.