You will make good use of this service if you have a new site and want to optimize it on your own but don’t know where to start.
Optimization strategy is a clear plan of action for the internal and external optimization aimed at achieving your goals (such as reaching a certain volume of traffic, getting high ranks in search by relevant keywords, doubling conversion, etc.).
Developing an optimization strategy includes the following range of services:
- Providing audit of technical condition of the site from the view of search engines;
- Doing a usability analysis of the site;
- Preparing a list of relevant keywords and choosing landing pages for site optimization;
- Compiling guidelines for internal optimization for selected keywords and phrases;
- Developing the link building strategy.
The service price starts from $600 and may increase depending on the site complexity.
|SEO manager||personal manager|